The job of an optician is to ask clients questions, do an eye test to see what the client needs. An optician wants to ensure that clients can see. I sometimes think that I am a bit like an optician. I can make you see differently!
I am an Executive and Organizational Coach. I explore with you the ‘Kingdom of Thinking’, meaning you are the thinker and I am your thinking partner who listens and asks incisive questions. The result is clarity and a thinking space to create a world of dynamic possibilities. We are on a journey. You might be navigating organizational changes, you might be leading high performing teams, you might be developing high potentials. It may be something else. It does not matter what it is.
What matters is how you see things and the perspectives that you have. It is about distance and proximity. When you find it difficult to distance yourselves from a situation, I often use the metaphor ‘Choose the right pair of glasses’ as you are what you see. So the questions that I might ask you may be:
- What are the things that you see that can be made better?
- What would you like to see yourself as?
- What can you see that is good?
- How far ahead can you see?
- Can you see what might be better for you now?
- What can you see that can be developed in you?
- How do you see the world differently now?
- What do you feel when you like what you see?
I will encourage you to see the best view of everything so it is perfectly ok to change glasses as and when. Last but not least, I start a conversation with 5 words that can make all the difference: “I’m happy to see you.”
Please contact Nadine Powrie to discuss how her services can assist you or your organization at email@example.com