What do people thank you for most often?
How do you feel when your colleague(s), your line manager, your boss congratulate you, say thank you to you?
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear
* How practising workplace gratitude can transform relationships
* What routines and daily habits you can develop to express your gratitude
* How you can develop a ‘happy brain’
* Why it is important to say thank you
My favourite quote from this episode:
– “Appreciation changes everything”
-“What do people around you do well everyday that you might be taking for granted?”
– “Celebrate how other people have shifted, their creativity, their success, their risk, the difference that they are making. ”
If you’re interested in learning more about how my online licensed training on Managing Difficult Conversations can support your organisation,? book a no-pressure consultation where we can discuss what your organisation needs to move forward.
Always enjoy this podcast as it inspires you to include simple human touches in every day.
Merci Geraldine for your feedback.