Dr. Nadine is an executive coach, consultant, author, and speaker based in San Francisco, California. Her mission is to make the executive experience exceptionally enjoyable and effective.
She believes that the world needs great leaders, so she has dedicated her career to helping them. Her clients range from A-Z, from Apple to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. She has helped hundreds of executives feel happier and be more successful.
As an organizational psychologist and former corporate CEO, Dr. Nadine understands the pressures and demands executives face. She offers her clients the high expertise that only comes with decades of consulting success and a dual Ph.D. in Organization Development and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Nadine has written two books, The Art of Executive Coaching and Stress-less Leadership, both available on Amazon.
I am so excited to have Dr Nadine on the show today, and to learn about how people can be happier and better at work.
We talk about Executive Coaching, her 2 books, difficult conversations, behaviour change, personality and competency.
If you would like to know more about what I do as an Executive Coach, please visit my website or book a discovery call with me
If you want to know more about Dr Nadine Greiner, you can visit her website or social media
- https://www.drnadine.com How audiences can get in touch with Dr. Nadine
- amazon.com/author/nadinegreiner Dr. Nadine’s books
- https://twitter.com/DrNadineGreiner Dr.Nadine tweets about all things leadership, globally
- https://www.linkedin.com/in/nadinegreiner/ Dr. Nadine’s professional life and recommendations
- https://www.instagram.com/drnadinegreiner/ Cute pictures, inside scoop