Listen to this podcast for a stimulating and thought-provoking roundtable on “How we can support neurodiversity in the workplace, as parents and as educators?” with Prof Amanda Kirby, Jeni Ling and Jan Daines.
In the past 15 years, Prof Amanda Kirby has published extensively in the field of Developmental Disorders/Neurodiversity and have 8 books including 2 very practical books on ‘How to succeed’-one for Further and Higher Education one for employment for neurodiverse people including those with Dyslexia, DCD (Dyspraxia), ADHD, and ASD) to help at home, in education or in work.
Here are some questions that discuss:
– What is neurodiversity?
– Is it a condition or just a positive reframing of differences in brain functions?
– Are we all neurodiverse, with unique profiles?
– Do all neurodiverse people struggle with everyday actions?
– How can we embrace and support our children as they struggle with being perceived as different?
– What steps can we take to ensure our schools and workplaces are more supportive of neurodiverse people?
Big thanks to Amanda, Jeni and Jan for this podcast.
Book your complimentary discovery call where I show you a sneak peek of your leadership superpowers and show you the best way for YOU to work with me.