IN A WORLD WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING – BE YOURSELF!
I first heard about Jo when she was invited to a Podcast with Janet Murray, back in January 2020 and I got curious! I had 2 urgent questions:
- Why did I need to understand my numbers (based on my date of birth) to elevate my business success when I’d never used those numbers before and was doing quite well so far?
- How could the day I was born affect my life, work and career?
I hesitated in inviting Jo on my podcast because It’s not the kind of podcast interview I normally do and I knew that potentially we could have a difficult conversation on Zoom because, for a start, I did not believe in numerology.
In this podcast episode of #Leadingthecoachingchange, Jo reminds us that ‘Numerology is as old as the hills. Emperor Nero is associated with it. The Egyptians used in the Hieroglyphics. The Ancient Greeks used it. Pythagoras referenced it in terms of the religion of numbers. Music uses Numerology with strings and tones.’
Jo introduces us to Bizology and says:
– We are all unique – we are meant to be. We can do things and act in a way that no-one else can do
– Be yourself because everyone else is taken
– Today I will do what others won’t. So tomorrow I can do what others can’t
– There’s a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally
– Ultimately our success is down to us
Jo and I talked about
- What Numerology is and isn’t
- How to use Numerology in business
- How to move forward our business (there are better times and easier times to do things)
- How we can’t go go go all the times – it’s impossible
My favourite quote from this episode:
“I’m saying keep your seatbelts on to the end of the year, stay in your lane with regards to your numeric energies, concentrate on the personal year you’re in, do what you have to do until the end of the year. So I’m saying kind of ride it out, energetically’.
If you are concerned that the difficult conversations that your leaders need to have are being compromised by remote working – then you need to speak to me! Either email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org