*** How to resolve conflict with mediation ***
Me: Have you ever disagreed with a colleague at work?
Me: Did you try to correct your colleague’s perceptions, lecturing him/her about why you’re right and why they’re wrong?
You: It made it worse
David shares his philosophy on what successful mediation is about. He explains
- Why arguing can be valuable
- What the three common points between coaching and mediation are
- The five types of courage in mediation
- The two techniques to manage differences of opinions
- Why it is easier to do online mediation
My favourite quote from this episode:
“Every effective communication is an opportunity to build trust”
The transcript for this episode is HERE.
To find out about how my online licensed training on Managing difficult conversations can support your leaders within your organisation, email me email@example.com