How to be a successful disruptive leader
Welcome to the 60th episode of my latest podcast #Leadingthecoachingchange.
This week, I’ve decided to focus on disruptive leadership and to support me, I’ve invited Simon Harmer as my guest of honour.
If you don’t know about Simon, do visit thursday.studio and have a look at the first message. ‘Clarity feels good. Confusion doesn’t’. It feels like BANG! 5 words but hey? what a powerful message. I want to read more, don’t you?
- He is a very curious and always starts with the ‘why’
- He thinks with agility
- He always been a good people person
Are you like Simon? If yes, you may be a disruptive leader. Listen up if you want to know more. Simon and I
- explore what being a disruptive leader really means
- share what creativity looks like
- examine the types of questions disruptive leaders use
- discuss the courageous conversations that disruptive leaders are having
And if you listen right up to the end, Simon reveals what ‘LUCK’ means
My favourite quote from this episode:
‘Why do we do things this way? The next time you find yourself doing something, start questioning, is there a better way.’
Thank you Simon for being my guest on this 60th episode.
I enable leaders to influence change faster through the power of conversations. To find out about how my online licensed training on Managing difficult conversations can support your leaders within your organisation, email me firstname.lastname@example.org