Meet two amazing women!
Audrey Dorival and Susanna Diegel are both SEND mediators and managers working for KIDS, a charity that supports over 13,700 disabled children, young people and their families every year by delivering over 80 services throughout England.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– How the 2014 Children and Family Act brought about major changes for children and young people aged 0 to 25 with SEND
– Some of the key themes of the research paper from Margaret Doyle ‘A place at the table‘
– What it means for them to be the ‘SEND Mediation Award 2020 Winner‘
– How they have supported their 40 mediators working for the charity KIDS.
– The ONE project that they need funding with (can you help them with it?)
PLUS you’ll hear about the guidance jointly developed by the Department for Education and Mott MacDonald that they have published, click here.
My favourite quote from this episode
“I think a key difference is that the relationship that the parties will have, could potentially go from birth to 25 years.”
Please leave your review on iTunes. It means the world to me when I read your feedback and it can help others decide to ‘press play’ and listen to my podcast. Thank you.