I am excited to speak with Tracy Sinclair, Corporate Executive and board-level Coach, who has worked with a wide range of organisations within the UK and internationally and who sits on the various UK, EMEA and Global ICF working groups to promote and enhance professional coaching.
Tracy says: “I love to work with organisations, individuals and teams who want to be at their best and reach their fullest potential.
In our conversation, we spoke about:
- the impact and the future of coaching
- the importance of NOT niching
- the (new) ICF competency 2
- One of Tracy’s favourite book
- Tracy’s work with Marshall Goldsmith
We also explored some questions:
- What is the optimal human condition?
- How transformational positive change and learning can be achieved
- What are the ingredients of a transformational conversation?
- How can coaching reduce conflict?
On impact: ‘we’re really looking at all of these ways of strategies for how to bring coaching into organizations, how to have a social impact, how to maintain standards.’
On niching: ‘whether that human being works in the financial sector, or is a young parent, or a single mother, or someone transitioning into retirement or, you know, whatever context they have, they are a human being.’
Tracy has been my trainer, mentor, supervisor. I love her passion and her commitment to high-quality coaching. She’s truly inspiring.
Book your complimentary discovery call where I show you a sneak peek of your leadership superpowers and show you the best way for YOU to work with me.