Nick Sherriff who is my special guest on this new episode of #leadingthecoachingchange says something powerful ‘a leader has to know what’s around the corner’
I love Nick’s leadership philosophy
- You can’t do the same actions and expect different results
- You’ve got to measure agile leadership in an agile way
- Decide who is in the driver’s seat
– What is agile leadership?
– How long are we an expert for?
– How do you use performance management with an agile leader?
– What mindset do you need to have to stay at the top of being an agile leader
Aren’t you sold yet to listen to this episode? I am!
My favorite quote from this episode:
“But I was looking before I came here, there is genuinely now an AI application that reads your facial expression, your voice intonation, and asks you questions and then gives you an agile leadership score or a potential.”
If you are concerned that the difficult conversations that your leaders need to have are being compromised by remote working – then you need to speak to me! Either email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org