You?re thinking of hiring an Executive Coach. Great news as you’re not alone!
You get results: at the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience.
- You learn about yourself: how you perceive yourself, who you really are and where you can improve.
- Time becomes an opportunity: you meet the deadlines, you are better organised.
- You have a moment with yourself: t is your ‘Thinking Time’ with your ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You become aware of different perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may have been holding you back.
- You become confident and are ready to take actions to progress.
- You become clear about your values and what you stand for.
- You have ideas for ways to improve and become aware of what you could not see.
- You feel supported and encouraged as you have a ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You develop specific skills (communication, resilience, team building, influence’).
- You become the person you want to be. You are HAPPIER.
I am an Executive and Leadership Coach. I support leaders in all sectors to drive change, overcome stretched challenges, create a growth mindset through coaching. I help them build high performing teams, attract and retain top talent, and improve communication with sustainable results.I have over 20 years + experience in Leadership managing a £15-million budget in the public sector. Coaching is my passion. I have coached and developed high performing teams as an educator around the world to over 25,000 students and 5,000 educators. I have driven radical change and can help you do the same through coaching.
I am proud that all my Masterclasses have been accredited by the Institute of Internal Communications (IoIC). This means you can claim your 6 hours CPD training.
My next Masterclass ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’ is on 15th May.
Click here to BOOK your place.
Want to join us? DM me if you’ve got any questions or email me.
Any questions? Let’s talk. Book a slot on my online calendar.
My ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’ Masterclass is for you if:
- You are a leader who wants a confidential space to reflect and to share challenges and ideas
- You would like to become more confident at mastering difficult conversations
- You are ready to focus on your goals and grow faster than ever in 2019!
My ‘Coaching for Managing Difficult Conversations’ Masterclass isn?t for you if:
- You are not open to learning new ways of resolving potential conflict
You are not ready to commit to developing yourself and your team(s).
Thanks for reading my blog