How to resolve team conflict?
You are a leader managing a team of people. You have become aware that there is conflict between some of your team members. You wonder how you can resolve the team conflict. You see it as a difficult conversation. You can fix a work relation gone sour.
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear
* How workplace conflict can have a hugely negative impact on organisations.
* What is the definition of team conflict
* How you can develop a team conflict management plan
* How you can use team conflict resolution techniques
– “The hard work is often worth it, especially in a work environment where productivity and performance are at stake”
-“A conflict may become an opportunity for you to build stronger teams by confronting your differences”
– “Listen carefully to different point of views and perspectives. Remember that people see the problem with a different pair of eyes ”
I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Just select Listen in Apple Podcasts, and then click the Ratings and Reviews tab to share your kind words. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!