I loved being a leader until this happened!
If I told you that I have a track record of leading change with over 20 years + experience in leadership managing a ?15-million budget in the public sector. Would you believe me? Would you think ?do I care?? or ?so what??
Yeah you are right, ?so what??
Well this is the ‘so what’! Being at the top can be a lonely job. You have fewer people to turn to when things get tough. You don?t know who to trust.
Behind my successful leadership journey, I felt lonely and this was tough.
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear:
* How to identify the fears that are holding you back
* Nine strategies to overcome those fears (so there is hope)
* How listening to some TED Talks could help you feel differently (we all learn differently)
* The latest apps to give you that headspace
- ?As Sheryl Sandberg pointed out, she said the best way to gain confidence is to do what you’re afraid to do.”
- “What people think of you is really none of your business”
- ?Everything happens for a good reason?
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode. If you’ve enjoyed it, please head over to iTunes and leave a review so that new listeners can find Leading the Coaching Change in the charts. As always, if you need my help, you can always visit?nadinepowrie.com?- See you in our next episode.