I loved being a leader until this happened!
If I told you that I have a track record of leading change with over 20 years + experience in leadership managing a £15-million budget in the public sector. Would you believe me? Would you think ‘do I care’? or ‘so what’?
Yeah you are right, ‘so what’?
Well this is the ‘so what’! Being at the top can be a lonely job. You have fewer people to turn to when things get tough. You don’t know who to trust.
Behind my successful leadership journey, I felt lonely and this was tough.
On this episode of the Leading The Coaching Change, you’ll hear:
* How to identify the fears that are holding you back
* Nine strategies to overcome those fears (so there is hope)
* How listening to some TED Talks could help you feel differently (we all learn differently)
* The latest apps to give you that headspace
- As Sheryl Sandberg pointed out, she said the best way to gain confidence is to do what you’re afraid to do.
- “What people think of you is really none of your business”
- Everything happens for a good reason
Thanks for joining me on today’s episode. If you’ve enjoyed it, please head over to iTunes and leave a review so that new listeners can find Leading the Coaching Change in the charts. As always, if you need my help, you can always visit nadinepowrie.com– See you in our next episode.