- You get results – At the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience.
Source: 2012 ICF Global Coaching Study, commissioned by ICF
but conducted independently by the International Survey Unit of PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- You learn about yourself – how you perceive yourself, who you really are and where you can improve.
- Time become an opportunity – you meet the deadlines, you are better organised.
- You have a moment with yourself, it is your ‘Thinking Time’ with your ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You become aware of different perspectives, beliefs, and attitudes that may have been holding you back
- You become confident and are ready to take actions to progress.
- You become clear about your values and what you stand for.
- You have ideas for ways to improve and become aware of what you could not see.
- You feel supported and encouraged as you have a ‘Thinking Partner’.
- You develop specific skills (communication, resilience, team building, influence?).
- You become the person you want to be. You are HAPPIER.
Nadine Powrie is an Executive Coach who helps leaders in organisations to manage change effectively. If you would like to have more information on Executive Coaching, please contact Nadine at npowrie@nadinepowrie. She would love to hear from you.